Posts : Navik (Domestic Branch)
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification : 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central / State Government.
Age Limit : 18 to 22 years
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt, orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age Â±_10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric aiplment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply on prescribed application form along with copies (not returnable) of 10th class marks sheet and pass certificates, caste certificate ( SC, ST, OBC as per Govt. of India format), Age Proof, Domicile, Sports certificate attested by Gazetted Officer, one recent passport size colour photograph (Not older than one month) and a self-addressed (unstamped) envelop of size 22×10 cms are to be attached with the application & send by ordinary post only to given below address. All enclosures must be stapled / tagged with the application.
Address to sent Applications : The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast, Guard Region, (NW), Post Box No. – 09, Sector -11, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat -382 010. (For Noida, Kolkata, Mumbai & Chennai address view official notification).
Advertisement : Click Here
Last Date : 17-08-2015 (for Remote area : 21-08-2015)