- Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor) Trade:
- Graduate in Arts or Commerce or Science with B.Ed Degree or Two years teaching experience in a Government recognized School / College (after completion of graduation), with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Graduation as well as B.Ed. OR Passed MA English (or) M.Sc in Mathematics or Physics or Computer Science (or) MCA with B.Ed Degree or Two years teaching experience in a Government recognized School/College (after completion of graduation).
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical for Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor & Indian Air Force (Police) Only):
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Two years Vocational Course recognized by Association of Indian Universities (CBSE / Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Education Kerala) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Height: Minimum height required is 152.5 cm.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age. Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- Body Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), Back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and Tribals with tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes only are permitted. However, right to decide on acceptability/ unacceptability of the individual rests with the Selection Centre. Candidates with permanent body tattoos are to submit a photograph of the tattoo with details of size and type of the Tattoo.
Selection Process: Written Test, Adaptability Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Interview and Medical Examination.
Selection Programme: The Recruitment Test will be conducted from 7 AM onwards as per the details given below. Candidates (from respective Districts covered below) reporting up to 10 AM on 17, 20 & 22 November 2015 at the Rally Venue will only be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test.
Venue: Shiv Chatrapati Sports Complex, Mahalunge, Balewadi, Pune (Maharastra)
Advertisement : Click Here
Recruitment Rally Date: 17-11-2015 to 24-11-2015
Registration Time: 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.