Posts : Sale Officer
Educational Qualification : Graduates in any discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit : Less than 28 years as on 27-10-2015
Description Key Deliverables :
- The incumbent would be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Coordinate with internal teams to accomplish the task assigned
- Work within the compliance boundaries set by the regulatory bodies and the Bank
- Work for satisfying the customer needs by right selling the products and services offered by the Bank
- Proactively resolve customer queries/issues in order to achieve highest customer satisfaction
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity matrix and calls/follow-ups made
- Good communication
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Ability to engage with people in a convincing manner
- Ability to generate ideas which can help him/her and the team to achieve the targets assigned
- Drive and passion for results
Pay Scale: RS. 1 Lac â€“ 2 Lac as per the rules.
Selection Process: The selection committee of the organization would conduct the Test / interview for which applicants have to appear on the scheduled date along with the original certificates for verification. No TA / DA will be reimbursed to candidates for appearing in selection process.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
For More Information : Click Here
Last Date : 31-12-2015
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates