- Engineering Graduate Apprentices: 24 Posts
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree.
- Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices: 28 Posts
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Technician(Vocational) Apprentices: 09 Posts
- A Certificate in vocational course in respective subject involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
Total No. of Posts : 61 Posts
Age Limit : Max. 30 years as on 01-01-2016
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Test / Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications : Deputy General Manager (HR&ES), HPC Ltd, Nagaon Paper Mill, P.O. Kagajnagar, Dist: Morigaon, Assam, PIN-782413.
Last Date : 30-11-2015