- Group “C” Posts against Scouts & Guides Quota : 02 Posts
- Passed 10 + 02 or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognised Board. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen or where the candidates possess higher qualification i.e. Graduation/Post Graduation etc from a Recognised University.
- Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Group “D” Posts against Scouts & Guides Quota : 10 Posts
- 10th passed OR ITI (in trades approved by the NCVT) OR Equivalent from the recognised Educational Board.
- Pay Band-1Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Total No. of Posts : 12 Posts
Age Limit :
Group â€˜Câ€™ posts : UR : 18 to 29 years , OBC : 18 to 32 years , SC/ST : 18 to 34 years
Group â€˜Dâ€™ posts : UR : 18 to 32 years , OBC : 18 to 35 years , SC/ST : 18 to 37 years
(Relaxation as per rules)
Exam Fees : The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.100/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any Post Office, drawn in favour of and payable at Mumbai as follows. Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Central Railway, Mumbai.
SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen, Women Candidates, Persons with Disabilities, Minority candidates*, and candidates belonging to Economically Backward Classes are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply : The application should be sent by Ordinary Post or dropped in the Box kept in the
office for this purpose, as mentioned below. The cover containing the application must be super-scribed â€œApplication for Scouts and Guides Quota, 2015-16 (Group â€˜Câ€™ OR erstwhile Group â€˜Dâ€™)â€� for which the candidate is applying. Application complete in all respects should be sent in a cover addressed as follows:
Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Chief Personnel Officerâ€™s Office, General Managerâ€™s Office Building, Mumbai-400 001..
Last Date : 30-11-2015 (For remote areas : 15-12-2015)
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates