- Customer Relationship Management: 01 Post
- Masterâ€™s / Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research from reputed university.
- Credit & Operations Analytics: 01 Post
- Masterâ€™s / Doctoral degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Operations Research from reputed university
- Project Management: 02 Posts
- PMP certification along with BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) M.Sc in Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation /Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications (OR) MCA from Government recognized University / Institutes
- Human Resources: 01 Post
- MBA (HR) from reputed university / Institute.
- Compliance (Company Secretary): 01 Post
- Post Graduate and fellow membership of the institute of Company Secretaries of India. Candidate with additional degree in Law / Chartered Accountants / MBA (Finance) from reputed A Grade B-School / CA IIB are preferred.
- Technology Architect: 02 Posts
- BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) M.Sc in Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications (OR) MCA from Government recognized University / Institutes
Total No. of Posts : 08 Posts
Age Limit : 21 to 45 year as on 31-10-2015
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
- Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- Merit List: For selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
Application Fee: A Non-refundable fee of Rs. 600/- can be made through Online Mode by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
How To Apply: Competent Candidates will be required to register themselves online through SBI Website. Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment, should be sent below address.
Address to sent Applications (after online application): Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Last Date : 20-11-2015
Last date for submission application: 27-11-2015
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates