Employment Notice No: CRW/MCS/P-18/ACT.APP/2015-16/2206.
Posts : Apprentice Trainee
Name of the Trade:
- Fitter: 30 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 09 Posts
- Welder: 12 Posts
- Machinist: 06 Posts
- Mechanic (M.V): 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 12 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Wireman: 04 Posts
- Painter: 04 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 97 Posts
Educational Qualification : The Matriculation (matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks on average and having I.T.I certificate in relevant trade is compulsory. No extra weightage shall be granted to candidates having higher qualification. The candidate must have passed the minimum qualification as mentioned at Srl.No.3.
- Fitter / Sheet Metal Worker / Welder / Machinist / Mechanic (M.V) / Carpenter: Passed 10th class Examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- Electrician: Passed 10th class Examination under 10+2 system with Science (with physics and chemistry) as one of the subjects or its equivalent with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.: Passed 10th class Examination with Science, (Physics, Chemistry) & Mathematics under the 10+2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- Wire-man: Passed 10th class Examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- Painter: Passed 10th class Examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
Pay Scale: Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by railway board from time to time..
Age Limit : Between 15 to 24 years as on 01-11-2015
Selection Process :
- The eligible candidates in terms of notification will be selected in order of merit on the basis of percentage of marks secured in their Matriculation or equivalent examination (State, Central & CBSE). Also a trade wise list of candidates will be prepared in order of merit based on %age of marks obtained by them in Matriculation or its equivalent examination.
- The applications received through Employment Exchange and directly should be considered at par and no preference will be given to any source of application.
- If any two or more candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with one recent passport size photograph, copies of relevant certificates, two self addressed envelope (size 11 cm X 5 cm) duly affixing Rs. 5/- Stamp and superscribed as the â€œApplication for training under Apprentice Actâ€� through ordinary post.
Address to sent Applications : The Workshop Personnel Officer, East Coast Railway, Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar – 751017 (Orissa).
Last Date : 18-12-2015
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates