IFFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGTs) for its Field Offices located in the States of Bihar, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
1. The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree
2. The candidate having Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree can also apply
3. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
4. General/OBC candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester in his B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
5. SC/ST candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in each semester of his B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
6. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2012 and thereafter can only apply.
7. Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) degree can also apply provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 1st October, 2015.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE:
Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will be preferred). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
TRAINING PERIOD: The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year.
Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the consolidated stipend is about Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
On successful completion of one yearâ€™s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.15450/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.15000-26250, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres.
Candidates are required to opt any three Test Centres in order of their preference. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates.
Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
Only those candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for personal interview.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION:
After personal interview, shortlisted candidates will be medically examined as per IFFCOâ€™s medical standards before final selection.
PLACE OF POSTING:
Notwithstanding the selection and placement of AGTs for training, the selected candidates on absorption can be posted in any of the States/Projects/Establishment(s) of IFFCO in India.
On appointment, the Trainees would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 20,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
The nature of duties and responsibilities of the incumbents in IFFCO involve extensive touring in Rural areas. Only such candidates having aptitude and willingness to work in field should apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form latest by 7.12.2015. To apply on-line, click on the link â€œOnline Application â€� available at the bottom. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
Click to apply on-line
Last Date to apply – 07/12/2015
1. The applicant should keep their 10th class Roll Number and all their educational Qualification Certificates ready with them, while filling up the Application Form on-line.
2. The applicant must fill â€˜His/Her Name and Father’s Nameâ€™ exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s).
3. The applicant who is subsequently found to have filled incorrect information will be disqualified for test/interview and/or at the time of employment in IFFCO.
4. All communications to the candidate will be sent through E-mail or through SMS. The Candidate should not change his E-mail ID and Mobile No., filled in the Application Form, and keep the same active.
5. The candidate must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future reference.
IFFCO has sole right to accept or reject any and/or all applications.
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates