IFFCO Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Apprentices Posts 2015 :
Applications are invited for Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship under The Apprentices Act, 1961.
Full Time Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Engineering from recognized University / Institute in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Science/Information Technology.
1. All the above qualifications should be from the University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
2. General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates who have passed their degree prior to 2012 need not apply.
4. The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification shall be rejected.
Upper age limit :- 30 Years as on 1st October, 2015.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates not belonging to creamy layer.
Training Period :- The duration of training will be one year.
1. During Apprenticeship training, you will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs.15000 /- per month apart from other benefits as applicable to Apprentices of your category.
2. It must be clearly understood that this is engagement is purely for Apprenticeship training for one year under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
3. After completion of one year training, the apprentices will be released by IFFCO.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Online test in open environment i.e they will use their own resource. Those who qualify in Preliminary Online test will be required to appear for the Final Online Test in controlled environment i.e at the predetermined test centres. Only those candidates who qualify the Final Online test will be called for personal interview.
How to Apply :-
i) Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed Application Form latest by 7.12.2015. To apply online, click on the link â€œClick to apply on-lineâ€� available at the bottom. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
ii) The candidate must ensure that the Application is complete in all respect. The candidate should save the Application and take a print out of the same for all future reference.
iii) Incomplete Applications will not be accepted.
iv) Application received through any other mode except On-line will not be entertained.
v) Candidates must indicate their e-mail address. All correspondence in future will be through e-mail only.
Click to apply on-line
Last Date to apply – 07/12/2015
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates