Exam Date: 10-01-2016
Exam Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Admit Card : Click Here
Notification : Click Here
- Scheme of this test:
- The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be both
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers and will
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Syllabus of the test:
- General English â€“ To evaluate candidateâ€™s understanding of English language
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Movements and Current Events.
- Population, Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present trends in Indian Economy
- Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance
- Basic knowledge of Computer applications, General Science
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistics and General Mental Ability
- Social Security in India
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates