- Fire & Safety: 01 Post
- Matric plus Sub-Officersâ€™ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Instrumentation: 01 Post
- 3 yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks
- Power & Utilities â€“ O&M: 34 Posts
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks
- Mechanical â€“ Fitter cum Rigger: 13 Posts
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% mark
- Production: 61 Posts
- 3 year Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks
Total No. of Posts : 110 Posts
Age Limit : 18 to 26 years as on 31-12-2016
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written test, skill / proficiency / physical test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code-8706). No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website www.panipatrefinery.in.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply Online : 25-01-2016
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates