Name of the Posts: Junior Accounts Assistant
1. Unreserved: 05 Posts
2. Bhutia Lepcha: 02 Posts
3. Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 02 Posts
4. Bhutia Lepcha (BPL): 01 Post
5. Other Backward Classes â€“ Central List: 03 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes â€“ Central List (Women): 01 Post
7. Other Backward Classes â€“ Central List (BPL): 01 Post
8. Other Backward Classes â€“ State List: 02 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes â€“ State List (Women): 02 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes â€“ State List (BPL): 01 Post
11. Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 01 Post
13. Scheduled Caste: 01 Post
14. Scheduled Caste (Women): 01 Post
15. Primitive Tribe: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 â€“ 30 years as on 31-12-2015. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for BL/ ST/ SC/ PT candidates and 04 for OBC â€“ Central List & 03 years for OBC â€“ State List candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess XII class from a recognised Board or equivalent and 01 year certificates/ Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised/ institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for BPL) by Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of State Bank of Sikkim, payable at Gangtok.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofsikkim.com on or before 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M. & send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents and demand draft to the Asstt. General Manager (Adm.), State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office, Gangtok on or before 30-01-2016 by 02:00 P.M.
Last Date for Apply Online: 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 30-01-2016 by 02:00 P.M.
Stay connected with www.indianaukari.com for latest updates