Indian Army has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Jobs( Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lt Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lt General)
Total Posts: 90 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Contenders shortlisted through Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016 will receive consolidated pay band and all other additional benefits as per association norms after the successful completion of 04 years of training. Post wise pay band and allowances information will be as follows
- For Lieutenant â€“ Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with AGP of Rs. 5400/-
- For Captain â€“ Rs.6100/-
- For Major â€“ Rs.6600/-
- For Lt Colonel â€“ Rs. 37400/- to Rs.67000/- with AGP of Rs.8000/-
- For Colonel â€“ Rs. 8700/-
- For Brigadier â€“ Rs. 8900/-
- For Major General â€“ Rs. 10000/-
- For Lt General / Hag Scale â€“ Rs.67000/- to Rs.79000/-
- Hag plus Scale â€“ Rs.75500/- to Rs.80000/-
- For VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) â€“ Rs. 80000/-
- C O As â€“ Rs. 90000/-
Location: All Over India
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must have possess 12th Class / Intermediate examination pass or its equivalent qualification with minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from any approved Institution / Board. Refer official notification to get more clear information regarding eligibility and requirements.
Age Limit : Contenders age group must attain in between 16Â½ years to 19Â½ years i.e. they must not be born before 01 July 1997 and not after 01 July 2000(both days inclusive). Upper age limit relaxation for reserved category applicants from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and Ex Servicemen will be applicable as per Indian government norms.
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Test
These selection rounds will be originated consecutively for shortlist the suitable candidates as per the rules and regulations of Indian Army. Only qualified contenders in the written test round only elevated to final round of selection i.e Interview. Best performers in all these selection rounds only get shortlisted. After the effective completion of application process your should download their Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Exam Hall Ticket 2016 from association official page which is must and should for attend selection procedure.
Exam/Application Fee: No Application Fee required
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Successful applicants are pleased to refer organization official page to get the information like Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016 along with previous and model papers. This data will be helpful to made their preparation more easy and comfortable.
How to apply Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Jobs 2016
- At first visit in to Indian Army official web page www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then download Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme advertisement and read it carefully
- Eligible applicants are pleased to hit on Online Application Form
- Attach your recent pass port size photograph, signature copies in prescribed format and size
- Fill the form with your personal and professional data
- Upload copies of all supporting documents
- Cross check the the data before submit the form to avoid mistakes
- Finally hit on submit button to complete your registration process
- Take a print out of submitted application for future reference
- Online Application Commencement from â€“ 24th May 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form â€“ 30th June 2016
- Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Exam Date â€“ Updated Soon
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates