Posts : Watchman cum Fireman
Educational Qualification : 10th Standard passed. Should have passed 6 months Fireman Training course from All India Institute of Local Self Government, Nehru Bhavan, Vadodara or equivalent.
Experience: Five (5) yearsâ€™ service in Army, Navy, Air force, Semi- Government Forces and Police
or Home Guards, or Village Protection Forces.
â€¢ Height – 165 Cm.
â€¢ Weight – 50 Kgs.
â€¢ Chest – 81 Cm.
â€¢ Chest – 86 Cm. (on expansion)
â€¢ Vision – 6/6 without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night or colour blindness shall be disqualification.
Endurance Test for the selection shall be conducted as per the following criteria:
- Should be able to run a distance of 100 metres (one hundred metres) with 64 Kgs weight in one minute.
- Should be capable of climbing a rope or a vertical pipe to a height of 3 (three)
- meter from the ground.
- Should be capable of clearing a ditch of 2.7 meters (long jump).
- Should be capable of climbing an extension ladder.
Age Limit : (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 25.06.16 ):
- General (UR) Candidates : 40 Years
- SC/ST/SEBC/EBC Candidates : 45 Years
5 years relaxation is given as per â€œYuva Swavalamban Schemeâ€� of GoG as per the decision taken in this regard by GUVNL( The holding Company of MGVCL)
General (UR)/SEBC/EBC Candidates
The applicant has to pay application fees in any of the Branches of State Bank of India
or online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7300-17940.
Monthly salary at the initial stage shall be approximately Rs. 16500/- other benefits like PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Reimbursement shall be applicable as per the rules
Selection Process : Mode of selection shall be as under:
- Stage 1: Physical standard verification of all eligible candidates called for the selection. The candidate not meeting the physical standard shall be disqualified for next stage.
- Stage 2: Endurance Test of all candidates who meet with physical standards.
- Candidates who do not clear the endurance test shall be disqualified for next stage.
- Stage 3: Written test of all candidates who cleared Endurance Test and meet with
- Physical Standard.
- Selection shall be based on the score of written test.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 25-06-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 16-07-2016
Documents to be submitted on or before : 22-07-2016
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates