Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, is inviting online applications from eligible Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group â€˜Aâ€™Gazetted Officers). You can apply online from 24th November 2016 to 16th December 2016. Check complete details below. All the Best 🙂
Name of the Organization : Indian Coast Guard
Name of the Post : Assistant Commandants in various branches
- Education :
- For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) : Candidates Should hold a Bachelorâ€™s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- For Technical branch : Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace/Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics discipline with 55% marks.
- For Pilots (CPL) : 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA.
- For Law : A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognised University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination)
- Age :
- For General Duty & Technical branch : 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive).
For General Duty (Pilot) & Pilots (CPL) : 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1998 (both dates inclusive)